Wednesday, March 9, 2011

prep me: the 5 minute belt


one yard of webbing
one belt buckle

Today, the cotton webbing arrived from acafterglow on etsy. Intended, of course, for bags! Hayley saw the webbing in its parcel on my desk at work and suggested a belt. And she was right, this one decided it wanted to be a belt instead.

Did I mention I work full-time? These quick and easy projects are so rewarding. I admit it takes a little planning in advance to have the right materials at hand, but when you do, it can all come together quite quickly.

The cotton is so lovely and soft (but so very strong). And this off-centre argyle is all the prep I need. The buckle is from All Buttons (and for a low cost alternative, I recommend exonerating one from an old belt). These low rise G-Star's really needed a lift!


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...