Monday, August 1, 2011

{Project Runway Australia Sew-a-long} '70s dress



100% merino wool jersey dress
ink navy blue and acid yellow
made within budget, within time frame
To brief: inspired by the 1970s





The dresses for the first two challenges were very runway - formal, glamorous affairs. Like wise the last challenge too glamorous for practical, every day wear. With this challenge, I made something to suit my corporate days. I have enjoyed the haute couture creations but this one is more ME!

Sturdily constructed with the over locker (and coverstitched cuffs) - this one is also built to last.

I switched over the lenses on my camera this week, so this time you can finally see the bottom of the dress (and my shoes!).



End with a bow!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...