Tuesday, July 26, 2011

{Project Runway Australia Sew-a-long} Challenge 4

1960s (source www.carlazampatti.com)
Guest Designer: Carla Zampatti.
Take inspiration from 40 years of Carla's work- the '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s

The brief:
Select your decade (lucky dip style) out of bag. Designers work in teams (well, in pairs) to a create two fashion forward looks - they pick a team leader. $180 in fabric store and 12 hours in total to complete!

1970s (source www.carlazampatti.com)

1980s (source www.carlazampatti.com)

1990s (source www.carlazampatti.com)

Random factoid: I attended first year Sydney Law School with Carla's daughter, Allegra!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog from Burdastyle, and I'm definitely going to follow along with your PRA project. I'm a big PR fan, but being in Canada, I have to wait until someone uploads every episode before I can see it! :( I'd love to participate, but I only get an hour or so to myself each day and I sometimes do the Sew Weekly Challenges / Sewing Through the Decades whenever I have the time. Can't wait to see your results!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...